Thursday 7 May 2015

Creative Writing - Golden Sword

The Golden Sword

By Lukas Van Aken

I am learning to entertain my audience


I will always remember that day I became super rich just because of the golden sword I found at Mysterious Island. When I do I shiver with fear and my heart stops beating.

My name is Bob I am a normal man doing the only thing I love doing, going on a vacation. I was going to Hawaii for a holiday. My friend got me a boat and told me it would take me there without doing anything. So I did a simple thing and went to sleep.

Suddenly I woke up, I was heading into a hurricane and in ten second I was unconscious. I woke up feeling dizzy and drowsy. I found myself on this really random island that was definitely not Hawaii. I  decided to adventure.

I came across this temple that had lots of latin writing all over it . I looked down it, there was a mysterious tunnel. I have a fear of darkness but it was worth conquering my fear, off I went.

As I slowly moved down the narrow path I saw a Massive cobra holding a golden sword in its nest It could of cost a fortune and I really wanted it. I decided to reach for it. I snached it out its nest but I was not prepared for what happened next.

The cobra charged at me I ran out of the cave and started to run up and down and all around until I ran through two trees, yes the cobra got stuck.

I heard a noise, it sounded like a plane. I found a bit of shiney thing that came of my boat in the hurricane and reflected it at the plane still making sure I was holding onto the sword. the plane landed and took me away back home.

I was soon back to my Hometown I became a millionaire  now I live in a Mansion and the whole world knows my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment