Monday 4 May 2015

Creative Writing - THE UNINVITED GUEST

THE UNINVITED GUEST

By Ata-Marie Kerrison

As I walked up to the attic to gather some objects I heard the door creek, I didn’t think  or wonder if anything was there but just to check I went through a few things, luckily nothing was to be seen but I did notice a little piece of a start of a match.

As the sun rose the next morning I questioned my dad, I asked as if i was detectiv I explained every little detail as briefly as I could.

As the day was ending once again I leisurely walked up stairs it felt like a mouse was running up my back. As I took the first step to the attic I had a hunch as if my legs ditched me, I saw a pair of roller skates next to the door, I was terrified to go near but it was the only way for my fear to disappear.

As I slowly walked near the door my heart shattered into pieces. As I grabbed the door knob my hand started shivering I quickly opened the door, it was blank, dark empty but i felt if there was something still there so I roamed through the junk looking through the boxes till i found a………
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment