Friday 8 May 2015

Creative Writing - The Stone

The Stone.

By Curtis Tibbles

I am learning to entertain my audience. 

This story is the sequel to The Adventure of the Stone. 

… I saw a stone.  I reached down grabbing the stone in my hand.  My fingers rubbing over the top of the stone as I could feel a strange heat coming from the smooth pebble.  As my eyes looked straight down at this odd rock, as my thumb turned in over in my hand.  

I gasped in terror as I dropped the rock from my grip, letting it fall to the ground.  Had I really seen the writing on the rock? I went down again as the rock lays in front of me. The rock facing down showing me the message once more! I picked up the stone, it said help me I checked the back of the rock It was the same stone I had thrown! I threw it back into the water  but somehow it returned and came back I picked it up again. This time it said it’s me! I was trying to work out who it was, when I saw the shape. It was a person in the distance, on a boat.

I ran back to the house and got a boat from the dark basement. I ran as fast as a cheater and i made it back in time, I rowed so fast on my boat I found the person with ease.

But, this was no person to save! It was a creature with a mask. This mysterious animal had a chain around its neck. We were so petrified we went back to the house and never came back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment