Friday 29 May 2015

Creative Writing - Missing on a Deserted Island


Missing on a Deserted Island
I am learning to entertain my audience.
29 May 2015  
by Cameron Pereira
One mysterious day a ship called Venice sank. No one knows what happened, no one wants to know.  but there was a survivor me. I managed to survive by grabbing a piece of floating driftwood, and finally after two days of floating up and down enormous waves, l landed on a deserted island.


After not eating for two days I was starving, all I found was a coconut on a tree, I tried and tried  to climb the tree, but all that happened was that I got scratched. In the end I manage to knock it down with a large rock. After that   I cracked the coconut with the same rock and drank the coconut milk.
Now three days are over and I’ve only eaten a coconut. I finally found some mangos and a fish. After that I made shelter finding some broken pieces of wood and coconut leaves.

The next day I tried calling for help but my phone was out of charge. Now ten days and ten nights are over, then finally a helicopter came I called for help!
HELP! HELP!But they just went passed. I ran out of food on the island so I fished for crabs, on my way I saw another helicopter, but wait a minute isn’t that the same helicopter that came the last time, I called help for the last time help! help!but all they said was they will come back because they are not a rescue helicopter, so two hours past then finally they came once more but the island was sinking! I couldn't do a thing, then I tried to get off the island. The helicopter gave a rope to climb but went I tried to climb the rope the rope snapped after they gave a ladder but now the handles broke off so then all they could do was land but they had nowhere to land so all I could do was nothing and all the helicopter could do nothing.

So I swam then after they finally  
the got me so I climbed on and went back home.but I made I back home

No comments:

Post a Comment