Monday 17 March 2014

Persuasive Writing - Cooking with Insects

Dreamy Insects

          What could have six legs and eight eyes that’s right, insects. I am a world famous chef and today I’m going to take you on a fabulous journey to inspire you to cook with insects.

          Insects are a healthy treat for you. They have lots of good vitamins as well. There are some great recipes for cooking with them and one of the recipes might be a perfect on for you.
          Sometimes I find old bugs and put them in my boiling pot of water. If you don’t eat bugs you must be living under a rock or something.
         Some of the reasons why I like to include bugs in my meals is because they are healthy low in fat and a tasty treat. Some of the insect’s you can eat are Huhu grubs   and there is even Ice cream and ant sprinkles.
         As you can see insects are the healthiest treats which can come from all around the world. They can also be included in one of your favourite recipes. There for you must eat Insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment