Monday 17 March 2014

Persuasive Writing - Cooking With Insects

Taste Bugs
            What’s crunchy, clicks in your backyard and tastes really good when fried? That’s right, insects. I am a world famous chef and have been cooking with insects for many years including international dishes such as chocolate coated mealworms and cricket risotto, if you haven’t tried these dishes before, I’m sure you’d love them. I would like to bring a restaurant like mine to New Zealand, so you all can try them.
Are you looking for a new line of food for your taste buds? Well I have the thing for you, a tasty treat and guess what they are easily accessible, just go into your garden and grab a handful of mealworms. I believe that you really should be eating insects like mealworms daily because they are a great food that’s good for you and tasty at the same time.
 I know what you’re thinking bugs are still pretty disgusting but, have you thought of the many dishes you can make from around the world that you can create in your own kitchen, for instance you could look for a couple of cicadas and then you could fry, bake, steam, poach, bake and grill them but, I’m sure you will find many other recipes which is why you should be cooking with insects.
Have you been frowning at yourself in the mirror thinking “What have I done to my body?” well I have a new line of food that will get you back on your feet. All you have to do is hunt a Huhu grub (optional) or any other bug, decide how you would like to cook them and have a guilt free food to eat for any meal during the day, you can use these in your diet and freeze them for leftovers, which is why you should be cooking with insects.
As you can see it is very important to cook with insects for the sake of your family’s health and well-being, insects are also delicious for a snack but are guilt free at the same time because you know they are good for you. And finally having the world served to you on a platter in your own home, what more could you want. I guarantee you that once you start to cook with insects, you won’t stop. I believe everyone must cook with insects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment